We know that most of us have been affected by Coronavirus somehow and in some way. If you’re finding things hard right now, you’re far from alone.
We have taken some time during this pandemic to reflect on what our residents may be feeling and experiencing, we’ve spent time listening. The same issues of concern kept coming up, so Community Action Bradford & District have produced a simple booklet to give you information and tips to help you cope during this time.
The main areas covered in the booklet are:
- Self-isolation and Coronavirus guidance including the tier system
- Mental health, including anxiety and depression, grief and loss and crisis
- Isolation and loneliness
- Support for those caring for other people
- Domestic abuse
- Your local NHS, including how this is operating at this time
- Food and fuel poverty
- Finances and bill support
- Statutory sick pay
- Self-employed income support scheme
- Furlough scheme and business grants
Click here to view the booklet online: simple booklet
If you would like the wording in this booklet in large print, Braille or any other language please call 01274 431000.