Opportunity for tender for designing new website
Bradford Trident requires a new website to be designed and developed.
The new website needs to be mobile responsive, provide better Search Engine Optimisation performance, and provide potential users information about the charity and how they can get involved with volunteering, Trident’s services and accessing their facilities for the local community.
Inform people of Bradford Trident’s:
- Missions, Vision, values, history
- Community Services (including link to Better Start Bradford website)
- Community Spaces (Managed Business Spaces, Community Halls and Sports Centre)
- Local volunteering opportunities.
- Site must be Mobile friendly
- Trident staff must be able to update and post content
- Linked to Social media feeds (Twitter, FaceBook, Blogs)
- Preferably an open source platform.
- The website will not sell any products.
- Bradford Trident will provide written content.
- Content Management System to enable updates including changing picture ads on home page, easy maintenance of events calendar and adding partner logos.
- Google Translate function
- Events calendar enabling information about a variety of different types of events (similar to that used on Better Start Bradford website), with filter options (area, month, event type).
- Three forms needed: contact us; feedback and comments; project enquiry form. Each will need to generate emails and load data onto spreadsheet.
- Embedding of videos, social media feeds and mailchimp.
- Interactive time line with images and text showing our story
- Map of urban parish council ward areas.
See attached Trident Website-Site Map Plan for details of page requirements and functionality.
Please return written quotes by 7th April to:
The same email address can be used to seek clarification or additional information should it be required.